WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seiko Cocktail Time SARB065j that was designed by Mr. Shinobu Ishigaki and features Hardlex glass, 23 jewels, 6R15 movement, with leather band.

This Seiko SARB065 is a JDM (Japanese Domestic Market).

This watch is preowned and is in excellent condition. There are some hairline marks on the outside of the case which can easily be polished out. Worn sparingly in rotation with several watches. Full box and papers.

Purchased new at the Sydney Seiko Boutique. Warranty until 21/05/2022 for Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific Islands.

Currently on a Hirsch duke alligator navy blue leather strap (included). Deployment strap never worn.

Specifications:

• Model # SARB065
  • Hardlex crystal
  • Analog Display
  • One push three fold clasp (never worn)
  • Stainless Steel Case Material
  • 13 mm Case Thickness
  • Leather Band
  • 20 mm Band width
  • Silver Blue Dial Colour
  • Blue needle
  • Date Display Calendar
  • Water Resistance 50 m (5 ATM)
  • Automatic Movement with 50 hr power reserve (with manual winding)
  • This movement was replaced by the Sydney Seiko Boutique in late 2018 to a new 6R15D movement
Price: US$395 plus 3% PayPal fee. PayPal only. I will include shipping in the price with tracking details.

I have sold several watches all with positive feedback. If you require a reference please PM me and I will provide details.

IMG_1142.jpg IMG_1143.jpg IMG_1144.jpg IMG_1146.jpg IMG_1157.jpg IMG_1156.jpg IMG_1152.jpg IMG_1154.jpg IMG_1155.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts