WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm going to regret doing this. o| Selling my excellent condition, rare, Seiko Sawtooth with the black carbon fiber dial. As you know, this is a really beautiful watch but it gets no wrist time. I may have worn it twice since I've had it. It's been sitting in my watch case for quite a while now. When to get it out the case and realized it needs a new battery. At that moment, I knew it was time for a new home. Bezel, crystal, are case are mostly blemish free. Nothing that would photograph. But remember it is a used watch so I won't say it's perfect. The bracelet has very minimal desk diver marks on the clasp. Comes with an additional bracelet. I don't have any of the paperwork or box for this one. What you see in the pictures is what you'll get. Currently sized for a 7 1/4 - 7 1/2 wrist.

Asking $400 shipped in the CONUS via priority mail. Paypal ONLY. No trades. Please PM me for questions on watch or about shipping cost outside of the US. Have had a few deals on WUS so you can search for references.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts