WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

First titanium Landmaster, SBCW001 (5M45-6A00) in full boxset including Seiko Sports outer and inner box, 5M45 instructions, stamped warranty, all bracelet links (2 unused - 1 used), pins-collars, the works.

Recently serviced with a brand new Kinetic capacitor cell, extending power reserve to 4-5 months, movement professionally inspected and lubricated, keeping excellent time.

Full HD images are in this folder https://imgur.com/a/8wMp70V
Please see all images as they are the best indicator of current state, any more available upon serious interest.

Condition is as follows:

Case: Fair condition, some notable scratches on the top right lug, hairlines on the others
Bezel: very good condition, a few hairlines, turns smoothly in both directions
Crystal: perfect
Dial: perfect, everything lines up as it should, seconds hand hits the mark every single time, lume reacts to light but is very faint due to age.
Bracelet: fair condition, normal usage marks and hairlines. Currently sized for my 18.5cm wrist, all links available two completely unused, should be good for up to 22cm. Cleaned and ready to wear.
Clasp: early style, non ratcheting clasp with usage marks, closes securely. Notice that marks from bracelet and clasp can be brushed away with a scotchbrite pad if need be.
Movement: original 5M45 GMT Kinetic keeps very good time
Box/papers available

SOLD SOLD SOLD at 600$ / 500 euro Paypal'd and shipped internationally Special Priority Mail (fulfilled by DHL 2 business days) for forum regulars, all related expenses on me. Forum unknowns will have to contact me for alternate forms of payment. Watch is in Europe, Greece, no customs within the EU, will mark down the item if you're located elsewhere and worried about customs. Plenty of sales feedback in the forum.

Thanks for reading and thanks WUS for hosting the ad!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts