WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello. Up for sale is my Seiko SBDX001 MM300 purchased back in August, 2013 from Higuchi. Watch comes with everything including a brand new OEM clasp.

I’ve worn the watch in rotation with about 6 other watches since purchase. Mostly wore it on the bracelet and a few times on the rubber. There are a few minor deskdiving marks which are mostly on the bracelet but overall in good condition. I don't see anything on the bezel and crystal. Case looks good. The original clasp is pretty scratched up, but I am also including a new OEM clasp. 3 links have been removed from the bracelet for my 7 inch wrist.

SOLD!!! Thanks WUS and buyer! $1,800 via PayPal with confirmed address shipped to CONUS, Alaska, Hawaii via insured Priority Mail. International buyers please contact me. Feel free to ask questions. No trades please. More pics can be taken upon request.

Thanks for looking!

email: shih DOT gary AT gmail DOT com

I have a few references here on WUS (all positive) and have 100% feedback on the bay under the same username.

WUS feedback:

https://www.google.com/search?q=site:forums.watchuseek.com/f63+gshock626&cad=h

eBay feedback:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=gshock626&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

some specs:

Movement: 8L35 Automatic 26j (hack and wind)
Case: One piece structure, stainless steel
Crystal: Dual-curved Hardlex with non-reflective upper coating
Lumi Brite
Accuracy: +15/-10 sec per day
Water proof: 300 m water resistance for divers
Anti-magnetic
Power reserve: 50 hours
Diameter: 44 mm (without the crown)
Thickness: 14.6 mm
Bezel: Rotating with anti-reverse spin function
Crown: Screw-down crown

Pics taken today: