WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my Seiko Marinemaster SBDX017.
I picked this watch up used from Japan about a year ago and have worn it off and on a hand full of times. It is keeping good time and the lume is very bright. The watch comes with its box, watch tags, Seiko rubber strap, a Cuda "Helson" branded Isofrane-style rubber strap and an Isofrane yellow dive strap. I have also sourced the correctly sized spring bars (the watch will come with 5 of them) to make using these straps with the watch easy. The stock bracelet definitely shows some desk diving scratches but nothing out of the ordinary. The bracelet has been sized to my 7 1/8" wrist and will come with 2 extra links.
The watch shows some small marks and dings around the lugs and some faint spots along the side of the case. I have done my best to capture these and have uploaded more pictures to the picture album found via the link below to help show what I could find on the watch showing wear.
This is a discontinued model that is only getting harder to find as time goes on. Pictures can be seen below:

More pictures can be found here: Seiko MM300 SBDX017

Included in the Sale (pictures of all items can be found in the photo album found linked above):

Seiko Marinemaster SBDX017 watch on its original bracelet
Seiko box, pillow, and tags
Stock Seiko rubber strap that came with the SBDX017
A black Cuda isofrane-style rubber strap (branded Helson on the buckle)
A yellow Isofrane rubber strap
5 spring bars (4 of them are in the aftermarket straps and the 5th is in a small baggy)

The watch will ship from Michigan's upper peninsula. I travel downstate from time to time and am happy to meet up if you are within 4 or so hours (drive time) of Houghton, MI.

I am asking $2,100 SOLD which includes shipping, signature, and insurance in the CONUS. Sorry, but I am not interested in any trades at this time. I prefer to use Paypal G+S.

First person to reply with "I'll take it" gets it. I am also open to offers, so don't hesitate to send any my way. The watch is available unless marked otherwise.

Feel free to reach out with any questions and/or offers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts