WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, Im thinning out my collection for 2014. All pictures posted were take today (1-7-14) and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about the watch if you PM me. I have a ton of positive feedback on this site for purchasing and selling watches. Just search my username in the feedback section. I've looked at other sites and exact watches for sale, new and used and thus how I got my price. If you do not agree with my price the watch, please do not PM me wanting to argue with me about it, nor do I care to see links to other watches. Im also not wanting to trade. If you want watch I have FS, but want to haggle a little, thats ok, but please NO low-ball offers and if you're wanting to haggle, please have a good reason for a new lower price. My watch is MINT and you'll be hard-pressed to find a NEW watch in the condition mine is (unless you purchase NEW). Look at it this way, my watch is the closest example to a new watch without paying the new watch price. Ok, so with that said, here is the watch.

FS is my SNZG15J1. This is the J model, so it does have "made in Japan" printed on the dial. I purchased it from Creation Watches; well known vendor among WUS members.

This watch has been worn ONCE. I purchased with the intent to wear it a great deal, and though I love the looks and size, I found myself not grabbing it when I opened the watch box. I did wear it once, and that was this New Years evening; just for a few hours. It is absolutely flawless. Not a scratch or knick anywhere on this watch. Like I said, looking for a new watch without the new watch price? Well, here ya go.

My price includes the watch, the box, tag and papers. All original. The watch will come on its original black nylon strap seen in two of the pics.

Im asking $145 (new price). PayPal and CONUS only.

·
Banned
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: PRICE LOWERED!! FS: SEIKO SNZGJ1; MINT CONDITION!! MUST [email protected]@K!!

Only asking $150(!) for a ONCE WORN J1 SNZG! This watch is impeccable.

Sent while doing a burnout.

·
Banned
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: PRICE LOWERED!! FS: SEIKO SNZGJ1; MINT CONDITION!! MUST [email protected]@K!!

Price lowered one more time and this is my final price drop. Now asking $145.

Sent while doing a burnout.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts