WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD. After some back and forth angst, this one is back up. I have had considerable interest in selling the original dial and chapter ring (both as-new) from the original blue Sumo, as well as the original Hardex crystal (some surface scuffs, which is why I replaced the Hardex with sapphire) and Yobokies black bezel insert (minor scuffs), so I am offering the watch as-is, or with the extra part, your choice. I no longer have the original Sumo bezel insert.

This started out as a Seiko SBDC003, as modded by Duarte with Yobokie's new yellow dial, chrome chapter ring, and gold/black bezel insert (no visible scratches), as well as a domed sapphire anti-reflective crystal (as new). Original Sumo bracelet has the normal minor desk divers marks, but nothing serious. The watch back has a few marks from various strap changes and a small double mark when a case back removal tool slipped. These should be visible in the photos below. Watch has never been timed, but running strong and well. Includes three extra links and pins. Watch case is in generally very good shape with normal desk diver/swirlies, as this was worn in a regular multi-watch rotation.

Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping and PayPal fees. PayPal only, CONUS preferred, but will consider other destinations with additional postage to be determined. The first CONUS buyer to say "I'll Take It" gets the prize. Plenty of positives in the Watch Deals section here.

$360 without the extra/replaced parts includes spare links/pins)
$410 for the whole package. SOLD (including extra parts)

seiko 8.JPG
seiko 7.JPG
photo 3.JPG
seiko 4.JPG
seiko 3.JPG
seiko2.JPG
seiko 1.JPG

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS Only: Back Up: Seiko Sumo Yellow Yobokie Mod (origially SBDC003), plus original Sumo parts

On hold, pending funds.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts