WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again crew! For sale is my mint, like new Seiko SZEV014 solar diver from the Seiko Custom Design Studio. I had been wanting to buy one of the watches out of the collaboration / design studio at Seiko for a while and this one is definitely one of their coolest and scratched the itch. It just isn’t getting enough wrist time so I would love to see this go on to a new home.

The watch is like new, I cannot find a single mark, ding or scratch anywhere on the watch. This is powered by Seiko’s reliable and antimagnetic solar movement, is a great size at 41mm wide by 11.2mm thick and has a smooth rotating vintage style bezel (no clicks). It has a screw down crown with 100m of water resistance, drilled lugs and a rarely seen cyclops on the Hardlex crystal. Overall the case has a true vintage submariner feel to it.

The watch will come with its inner and outer box, paperwork, excellent OEM bond nato and I will include a brand new Barton Elite Silicone 20mm strap so that you have another option to wear it on (it will NOT come with the Ridge Rubber strap seen in some of the pics). These sell for between $300-350 on various Japanese sites, Chrono24 and Ebay.

The cheapest I could find it was on Sakura for about $306 with DHL shipping. I am asking $290 net to me shipping included in CONUS only. I could knock a few dollars off if you don’t want the Barton strap. Thanks for looking and message me with any questions / interest!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump, thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still available, thanks for the interest!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts