WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is Seiko Titanium Alarm Chronograph, model SNA139P1. This is a truly striking piece but now that I've picked up another titanium chrono, it is a somewhat redundant part of my collection. The watch has an alarm and is 200m water resistant, and, for a quartz chrono, pretty good lume on the hands and numbers.

The watch case is in good shape with only a few swirlies on the caseback and a small surface scuff or two on the bezel (no significant scratches). Crystal is clean. Bracelet has a few minor marks on a couple of links (barely noticeable) but the clasp does have a few scratches (shown in the photo below). I prefer this watch on a nato strap anyway (a black one is also included in the package). Overall, I'd say the watch head is about 92% on the TMZ scale and the bracelet about 89%. I have one extra link included but no pin for it...the bracelet currently fits my nearly 8" wrist with no problems. Chrono functions work perfectly. Comes with generic seiko box/pillow but no manual (7t62 manual is easily downloaded online).

Price: $120 **WATCH IS SOLD****

Specs can be found here:

Seiko Pilot Aviator Chronograph Alarm 200 m Titanium

**WATCH IS SOLD**

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts