WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD to buyer from Texas, USA. Thanks buyer and WUS.

SOLD: Seiko SBBN017 Prospex Marinemaster Professional 300m Tuna

Condition: Excellent

This is the highly sought-after and iconic Seiko Tuna Can. It's in perfect working condition and keeping excellent time with Seiko's 7C46 high-torque quartz movement. Signed crown. Drilled lugs. "Marinemaster" is printed on dial. Comfortable strap with Titanium keeper (same strap as Darth Tuna). Helium-safe for saturation diving. Made in Japan. It fits surprisingly well on smaller wrists (6.5") because of its short lugs (44mm lug to lug). A very good-looking tool diver that looks 10 times better on the wrist. This Tuna has classic hands that look better than Seiko's current iterations. Completely original.

Watch is in excellent condition. Some minor wear marks on the crystal, shroud, and case back. Rubber strap has a couple of light rub marks from normal wear. Lume is strong. No mechanical issues.

It rarely gets any wrist time and I'm thinning down the herd, so sending this to a better home. Watch comes with original Seiko rubber strap with Titanium keeper, inner and outer boxes, manual, stamped warranty card and free battery replacement ticket. One unworn Bond-style NATO strap and one new battery (SR143SW) are included for free. I can replace the battery and grease the gasket at your request but I don't have a pressure tester so it's up to you. It's still running strong on the existing battery and will probably for another year or two. I purchased the new battery in anticipation of this sale and didn't want to be caught unprepared.

Ships within 24 hours upon receipt of cleared payment. Watch is in the U.S. I'll absorb PayPal, shipping, and insurance fees within U.S. Letting it go for 8 3 3 USD shipped (U.S. only). Payment by PayPal (confirmed address only). Discount available for Venmo and Zelle payments and SoCal local pickup. No trades please. PM for fast response. Click here to see my references. Long-time member. Buy with confidence.

Specifications:

Movement: 7C46 Quartz
Crystal: Domed Hardlex
Lume: LumiBrite
Water resistance: 300m, Helium safe
Strap: Seiko 22mm rubber strap with Titanium keeper (same as Darth Tuna strap)
Anti-magnetic
Case: Stainless Steel with protective shroud
Case diameter: 45mm without crown
Case thickness: 14.7mm
Lug to Lug: 44mm
Crown: screw-down & signed
Drilled lugs
Made in Japan

Thank you for looking.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts