WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**All watches are SOLD!** Thanks WUS and buyers!

Hello all!

I just purchased a semi-grail and am selling of a portion of my collection to fund it. Watches are listed below and are priced aggressively to sell. I have posted a few casual photos of each, including wrist shots on my 7" wrist, but more photos are available upon request. PM with questions or offers. Discounts offered for multiple purchases. No trades please. All asking prices include CONUS shipping and Paypal fees.

Seiko Arctura Kinetic Titanium SNL007 **SOLD!**
This titanium model was Seiko's flagship of the Arctura line in the mid-2000s retailing for $1195, and is nearly impossible to find now. There is currently a new one on ebay, but that one is $950! In my opinion, this is the best looking and most comfortable Arctura Seiko has ever made. It is 41-42mm diameter, is perfectly contoured, has a sapphire crystal, and both brushed and polished titanium surfaces on the case and bezel. The detail and intricacy of the dial on the watch is unbelievable and has gotten me multiple compliments while wearing. I love this watch and will certainly miss it when it's gone, but have to raise funds!

The watch is in excellent condition. The crystal is flawless. The case and band show minor desk diving marks as titanium is predisposed to do, but nothing deep or major - still looks great in the wrist. The Kinetic movement holds a charge 2-3 weeks after wearing a few days to fully charge. Not sure how long this particular model of Kinetic is supposed to run after a full charge, but the couple of weeks reserve was always ore than enough for me.

The watch comes with inner box, manual and warranty paperwork. It is currently sized to fit loosely on a 7" wrist and comes with 3 extra links. You Seiko fans may never see one of these in this condition for this price again. Asking $225 --> $215 --> $210 --> $205 --> Now $200 **SOLD!**

DSC06112.JPG

Citizen Eco-Drive Titanium BM6060-57F **SOLD!**
This is a well known and respected quartz watch on WUS F71 forum for good reason: it is a lot of watch for the money. This one comes with outer and inner boxes and the original hang tag. It is in excellent condition. The crystal is flawless and the Eco-Drive holds a charge and works perfectly. The case and bracelet shows very little wear, but the titanium does have some slight pitting in some areas like a manufacturing defect. Does not look bad and actually adds to the character of the field watch design in my opinion. Watch is very light and extremely comfortable and dresses up or down exceedingly well. Priced to account for finish defect and to sell fast: Asking $85 --> $80 --> Now $75 --> $65. **SOLD!**

DSC06074.JPG

Seiko Pipin Perpetual Dive SLR007S **SOLD!**
Just recently bought this semi-rare watch here on the forum and like it very much, but it must got to raise funds. Below is the very accurate description from the thread where I purchased the watch. The only thing I would add is that I think the seller was actually quite conservative in his description of condition as it looks very nearly new to my eyes, and that the bracelet is maybe longer than he says. (I have a 7" wrist and still have one clasp adjustment hole, two extra links, and the divers extension left for further expansion.

Seiko HAQ 8f35 movement with perpetual calendar reported to be accurate within 20 secs/yr. Purchased a couple of months ago from original owner in Japan. 42 mm case. It is very nice with only light marks to stainless steel case and bracelet not able to really capture in pictures attached. Could not see any scratches to Hardlex crystal. Good lume. Dial is dark blue and almost looks black in certain light. Functions well having just returned from Seiko USA 2/2014 after inspection and receiving new battery and perpetual calendar reset. Passed pressure test, so should be OK for diving if you choose. Receipt included. Battery should be good for another 8 years or more. Watch loosely fits my 7.25" wrist. No extra links included, but does have all paperwork and inner/outer boxes.

Asking $175 obo. **SOLD!**

Seiko SMA033 Kenetic Auto Relay white dial **SOLD!**
I bought this watch new from an AD in 2002. About 3-4 years ago I had it serviced by Seiko (new crystal, new bracelet, pressure tested) It was my daily wearer for years and has been a terrific watch. It is 40mm diameter not including the crown, which is right in the sweetspot for many people. The great Auto Relay Kinetic movement functions perfectly and can hold a charge for 4 years between wearing I believe. The case and bracelet show plenty of normal wear, but no serious dings, and still looks great on the wrist. The slightly domed Hardlex crystal looks great, but has a couple of marks as faint as you can image - can only be seen by the most discerning inspector in just the right light - absolutely no way to photograph, see my photos to see that they cannot be seen casually. I am very picky about my watch crystals (which is why I had the crystal replaced before) and this didn't bother me. Has great, bright Seiko lum and a screw-down crown with 200m water resistance. The bezel is fixed, I think it used to rotate though I am not sure, but it doesn't now. It is currently sized for a 7" wrist, but will come with a bunch of spare links. No box included, but will come with the original manuals, warranty paperwork and hang tags.

At my asking price, this is going to make a fantastic daily beater for someone! $75 obo. **SOLD!**

Seiko SNA473 alarm chrono **SOLD!**
Near mint condition with only the most minor swirlies on the polished areas. I know that integrated bracelets are not popular with many watch lovers, but this one is done very very well. I love the indentations where the bracelet meets the case as they remind me of intakes on a fighter jet - very well executed by Seiko in my opinion! The watch has great size (about 41mm), weight and balance on the wrist, and is perfectly contoured for an extremely comfortable fit. I like this case/bracelet design so much I bought two, and will be keeping the titanium one. The black dial is clear, intricate, and quite sophisticated looking under the slightly domed crystal, especially for a watch in this price range.

This watch is basically like new and comes with all original bracelet links. No box or paperwork with this one. This model is becoming harder to find and my asking price is at least $50 cheaper than any I could find on ebay or the web.

$125 obo. **SOLD!**

Reactor Prism model 60001 **SOLD!**
For anyone who missed out on the unbelievable deal Amazon had on this watch a few weeks back where they were selling these for $79 shipped, here is possibly the best bang for the buck watch deal in the history of watches! I'm selling the one I bought from Amazon, which is in nearly new condition (shows only the most minor wear) complete with all packaging and paperwork as new for $55. This watch has a very unique I beveled crystal and fantastic lume! I cannot imagine that there is another like-new watch for $55 shipped on the planet with this level of build quality. First PM gets it. [Note: strap in wrist shot photo not included.] **SOLD!**

Bulova Marine Star super cheap ($40 obo)! **SOLD!**

Attachments

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: FS: Several semi-rare Seikos, Citizen field, and Reactor deal-of-the-year inside!

Reactor is sold!

Pipin is on hold pending funds.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Several semi-rare Seikos, Citizen field, and Reactor deal-of-the-year inside!

Reactor & Seiko Pipin now sold. BUMP.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FS: Several semi-rare Seiko, a Citizen field, & a Bulova

Bump.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

The Seiko SMA033 is gone!

Several nice watches left. Can't believe the Arctura Titanium is not gone yet - that one in particular is a gem!

BUMP.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

BUMP.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Seiko SNA473 is sold.

Rare Seiko Arctura titanium, popular Citizen titanium field, and super cheap mint Bulova remain.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Bulova is now sold.

Only two left!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: FS: Semi-rare Seiko & Citizen titanium field

Alright, let's get these last two sold!

Offers?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Prices lowered on the remaining two watches. Can't believe these two are still here!

BUMP.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

BUMP. Offers?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Bump. Keep the offers coming.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Prices lowered again. Got to find these a new home!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

BUMP. Still open to offers.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)

Prices lowered again on both remaining watches. Will be heading to feebay if these do not go soon.

I am shocked the Seiko is still not gone. Awesome and hard to find watch which I will certainly miss when it's gone. It's a ton of watch for the money!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Okay, just added a bunch of higher quality photos of the two remaining watches so you can better see what you're buying. Let's get these a new home!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Replied to all PMs.

Would also take $265 for both shipped CONUS if anyone is interested in a package deal for the last two.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Prices lowered again! (Probably the last time before moving to feebay.) Price for package deal for both remaining watches is $250.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Sunday evening BUMP.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

BUMP.