WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
For Sale: Aviator Sturmanskie 3133 Chronograph with 2nd Time Zone.

The watch is 5 years old but is in basically pristine condition - it seen very limited wrist time. No marks of any kind on the case or crystal. Band shows some limited signs of wear. I am the only owner. Watch comes with both original inner (leatherette) and outer (cardboard) boxes, as well as owners manual.

Classic pilot's watch with iconic 3133 chronograph movement, produced on the equipment Russians brought from Germany following WWII. This particular model is part of a limited run in which a somewhat bigger case was used. At 42mm it is just big enough for a great wrist presence, without looking silly. While it is still possible to find smaller 38mm version for between $400 - 500 (see here for example), this kind is basically unattainable. I am looking for $350 PayPaled and shipped in ConUS.

It is a beautiful, functional watch and a piece of history

Details:
  • Case - 42mm Stainless Steel, bead-blasted finish.
  • Lugs - 22mm
  • Movement - 23 jewels Poljot 3133 hand-wound chronograph movement
  • 2nd Time Zone - rotating internal bezel with 12 hrs scale, controlled by a designated crown located at 10 o'clock
  • Dial - light gray with 2 black sub-dials. running seconds at 9 o'clock, chronograph minutes at 3 o'clock, date window at 6 o'clock
  • Crown - push/pull
  • Case-back - screw-down, see-through.
Please take a look at the pictures and let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_2450-vi.jpg

IMG_2451-vi.jpg

IMG_2504-vi.jpg

IMG_2506-vi.jpg

IMG_2507-vi.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts