WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello WUS,

If you are reading this, you already know this watch. It was originally purchased directly from WatchBuys USA in March 2020. As you may already know, this watch made me realize that not all automatic chronographs are THICK - it wears incredibly well on my 6.5in relatively round wrist, even with a few extra layers of strap passed through the case back like nato straps. This is the best example from both new and secondary market for these reasons:
  • AD purchase with 18 out of 24 months of warranty left
  • Fresh warranty repair from RGM via WatchBuys
  • Sold out from WatchBuys, and not many listings in the secondary market
  • Full kit
  • Extra Damasko leather band from DS30 with matching sandblasted hardware
  • Bond gray/black nato band with matching sandblasted hardware
And I sent it in when the day wheel stopped moving and it just came back today via Fedex. They performed these followings (see photo of invoice in album):
  1. Re-engaged day disk
  2. Adjusted chrono runner friction spring tension(no stuttering second hand like from most SW500 based watches anymore)
  3. Oiled rotor bearing (became less noisy than before imo)
  4. Replaced day jumper
Dimensions:
• Case diameter (mm): 38.5
• Case thickness (mm): 15.5
• Case lug width (mm): 20
• Lug to lug (mm): 46
• Weight - head only (grams): 71
• Water resistance: 100 meters

Condition:
It is practically new other than a faint hairline scratch seen on the bottom right lug that's visible under certain lighting (see photos), and typical signs of wear from bracelet end links and case's rubbing. This watch was worn total of 20 times of less.
What's included: Full kit (watch, bracelet with full link, warranty card, box, pillow, and tools), service receipt from RGM, and extra two straps mentioned
Reason of selling: I am only selling this because this watch is too perfect for a collection with small number of watches (or too versatile for me). I recently acquired a watch that I long searched for, so I no longer need this watch.

Photo
Timestamp

Price I’m looking to get SOLD for $1,699 without extra straps
$1,749, reduced from $1,800 shipped OBRO, including shipping via USPS CONUS and via Paypal, Venmo, or Zelle. This watch is being sold new from Watchbuys for $2,210 ($410 more than my asking price) and is currently sold out.

Trade I may be interested in non-Japanese made watch that is in modest size (under 39mm diameter and 48mm L2L) with date (or with day as well) complication, with decent finishing, to trade down.

I have plenty of reference from Reddit, WUS, and eBay, so buy it with confidence. Since I’m not a dealer but just a hobbyist, I don’t accept returns unless something isn’t mentioned among my sale post. Please ask as many questions as you need to prior.

IG:NoBoxNoPaper

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, happy Friday everyone.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·