WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SOLD***Up for sale is my Sinn 358 Acrylic. I purchased the watch in April 2013 new from Watchbuys, so about a year of warranty left. Specs on the watch are:

• Case diameter (mm): 42.0
• Case thickness (mm): 16.0
• Case lug width (mm): 22
• Case finish: Matte
• Case back: Solid
• Case metal: Stainless steel
• Dial color: Black
• Winding: Automatic
• Water resistance: 100 meters
• Movement: Valjoux 7750 Top grade
• Manufacturer's limited warranty: 2 years

More details on the watch available here. Sinn 358 Chronograph Watches | aBlogtoWatch

The watch keeps good time, running at a consistent +10 secs/day. Case has never been opened. I would rate the watch’s condition as 97% - Near Mint – on the TZ scale. There are faint swirlies on the acrylic crystal that are easily polished out if you wish, and a couple of marks on the underside of the lugs from strap changes. But no scratches, dings, dents or gouges in the watch. It looks perfect to the naked eye when worn on the wrist. The pictures offer an accurate representation of the watch’s condition. All original paperwork and boxes are included, as well as five lightly used straps.

Current retail price of this watch is $1,910. I'm asking $1,700 USD, open to reasonable offers as well, with PayPal fees and shipping within the United States included. Sorry, not interested in trades. I stand behind the watches I sell, and if you don't feel that I've described the condition of the watch accurately, you may contact me for a return within three days of your receipt of the watch. PayPal is the only form of payment accepted.

Please check my feedback on WUS, as well as on eBay where I trade as "900turboman." Contact me via PM. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Sinn 358 Fleiger Acrylic - $1,700 USD

bump

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

bump

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Sorry, not interested in trades. But reasonable offers welcomed.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Hey, your mom called. Said she'd love a lightly used Fliegerchronograph for Mother's Day. :)

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

bump

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

bump