WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD CONUS only. $1250 paypal only. I will pay shipping fees and paypal fees. Bought this new from Watchbuys in September. Deciding to sell to raise funds for another purchase. The watch has ran great (-2 to +3 seconds per day). The crystal, case, lugs are blemish free. The case back has some swirls seen in the pictures. The bracelet (sized for 7.5in wrist, and comes with the two links that were removed for sizing) has some light blemishes which I tried to capture in the photos. The copper sulphate capsule is a light blue (has been that way since I received the watch without any changes). The watch will come with all pictured (Box, nifty Sinn carrying case, papers, tegimented bracelet, strap tool, black leather strap from Bas and Lokes (never worn outside and is 22mm wide, so fits tight), brown leather strap from BJ Straps (seen the most wear. Is 22mm wide but notched (by maker) to 20mm at the lugs), and Black Nato. Also, Extra shoulderless lug pins. I'm not including these extras in the price, and this comes as a whole package - I have no need for these once the watch is gone. Technicals of the 856: 40mm case diameter, 20mm lug width, WR 200m, antimagnetic. I have done multiple deals on WUS and there are multiple reviews on WUS about my sales. Thanks for your time! Pictures:

IMAG0274.jpg

IMAG0275.jpg

IMAG0276.jpg

IMAG0277.jpg

IMAG0278.jpg

IMAG0279.jpg

IMAG0281.jpg

IMAG0283.jpg

IMAG0284.jpg

IMAG0285.jpg

IMAG0286.jpg

IMAG0288.jpg