WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: one like new Sinn U1 SE Black fully tegimented watch. This was new in December 2016 as can be seen on the warranty card. As you can see in the last picture it is running strong and accurately. There are a couple of tiny marks that are hard to see and harder to capture in a photo. The most obvious is on the back of the case and can be seen in the pictures. The strap fits loosely on my 7.5 inch wrist. I'm guessing it will fit perfectly on a 7.75 inch wrist but since I don't have one around to check this I can't guarantee it. Both inner and outer boxes are included as well as the paperwork. This is selling for $2,840 on watchbuys.com.

Model - Sinn U1 SE Black
Movement - SW-200, 26 jewels, 28,800hz (hacks and hand-winds)
Case - 44mm without the crown by 14.7mm, tegimented PVD/DLC submarine steel
Strap - 22mm ends, tegimented clasp, Sinn
Crystal - Double anti-reflective coated sapphire
Crown - Screw down
Water Resistance - 1000M

Price is $1,895 net to me, shipping to CONUS insured for full value with tracking is included. Feel free to ask questions or make a reasonable offer. You can reach me through watchnet or email me - dave at pleasebuymystuff dot com.

I have some feedback here and can provide references via eBay where I have over 7,000 100% positive feedback and a few on watchuseek. Payment may be made by various methods plus check, wire transfer, or cash. All payments will need to cleared and confirmed before shipping. I'm happy to do a face to face deal, we can meet at a local branch of your bank. I'm located in Annandale, Virginia.

u1seba.jpg u1sebb.jpg u1sebc.jpg u1sebd.jpg u1sebe.jpg u1sebf.jpg u1sebg.jpg u1sebh.jpg u1sebi.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts