WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling Sinn U2 on Sinn Bracelet, one of my nicest tool watches. I rarely have a chance to wear the watch anymore and have to fund some incoming.

The watch head, case, bezel, and crystal are rated excellent, TZ 94%. There is a set of small scratches from a scuff on the outer AR coating at 11 o'clock - I've tried to capture this in the pictures. Be assured the scuff is not very noticeable with normal wear - I took this picture in bright light at an angle to make sure there are no surprises. The scratch is to the AR itself, not the underlying crystal - you can always get the AR removed if this is an issue. No other noticeable scratches on the case, crystal, or bezel.

The bracelet has regular desk diving scuffs on the clasp and a few light scratches on the links - used, but not abused. I'd rate the bracelet conservatively at 88%. Watch comes with ALL extra links. The watch keeps great time, within COSC standards, roughly +2/day when I've worn it.

The watch comes with original Sinn box, Sinn warranty papers stamped by Watchbuys, the US authorized dealer. The warranty papers are dated 08/2007, and warranty on this model is 3 years until 08/2010. The pics here represent the true condition of the watch.

Asking $SOLD!!! OBRO shipped to CONUS. Payment accepted via USPS money order, personal check/echeck (must clear), wire transfer, or Paypal (+3%). Paypal must be to a confirmed address. Shipping outside CONUS may be considered at cost (please contact me first). I have many excellent references on this forum available upon request and perfect ebay feedback under username "raeder007". Local deals welcome in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Please PM or email me at postal007 [at] gmail [dot] com if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: FS: Sinn U2 on Bracelet (under warranty)

SOLD! Thanks WUS and buyer!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts