WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone

I have a Sinn UX EZM 2B on a rubber band for sale. This watch is USED and has a rather large air bubble in the oil, please see the pictures. I can also email higher resolution ones if you let me know your email address. The bubble developed about 6 months ago, but has not changed in size in the last 5 months. There was no evidence of leakage anywhere on the case, so I'm not sure what happened. The rubber band has been cut to fit my 7 inch wrist, and it's a little loose on me. The watch functions perfectly and keeps excellent time (it's a quartz chronometer after all). I cannot find any scratches on the watch case, bezel or the crystal, the clasp does have scratches and marks on it. The bezel works perfectly and is unidirectional.

I've considered sending it to Sinn for repair, but my interest has shifted to other watches, so I want to try and sell it as is. I think I set the price accordingly, taking into account the cost of shipping to Germany, but I welcome reasonable offers, I want to find this guy a new home.

Includes:
- Watch
- Original outside cardboard and inside leather boxes
- Watch band change tool
- Watchbuys registration card (purchased in Aug 2009)
- Paper and mini-CD manual
- Chronometer certificate

Asking $850 SOLD, including shipping with insurance within US and PayPal fees. Would also be happy to do a face-to-face deal in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Reach me at klevitsky (at) gmail (dot) com

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Sinn UX EZM 2B

Sold. Thank you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts