WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Sinn UX in TZ Near Mint 93% condition. The watch head shows minimal wear, a few faint marks around the pinholes and underside of the lugs but the crystal and bezel are clean and unblemished. The watch comes with the Sinn rubber strap with large deployant - the strap is cut all the way down to fit somewhat snugly on my 6.5" wrist. I also have one side extra rubber that still has 4 holes open; with that piece installed, the watch should fit a little loose on a 7" wrist (the distance between the 4 holes is just shy of 5/8").

The deployant itself is a bit beat up, shows some tiny dings and nicks. I refinished it with a fine brushed finish that you can see in the pictures. The bracelet clasp was also likewise refinished by me, it doesn't quite match the bead blasted finish of the rest of the bracelet, but looks a lot better than it did when I got it. A couple of the links show a lot of scuffing, but nothing deep, nothing that couldn't be fixed by a quick bead blasting. All extra links are present so sizing shouldn't be an issue.

The watch was sent to Sinn in Germany for warranty replacement of the oil in July 2008. While they had the watch, Sinn also replaced the battery so it should not need changing until 2015 or later. The receipt for this work will be included. Also included are the inner and outer boxes, the chronometer certificate, manual, CD and original warranty card. The Sinn tool is also included but the pin part of the tool is broken.

I'm asking $1,300>1,200>SOLD, shipped in the U.S. via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and insurance. I can take Paypal or a USPS Money Order. The only trade I will consider at this time is for a Seiko SBDD003. Please PM or e-mail me if you are interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS (Reduced): Sinn UX

Wow, 287 views and no takers? Maybe my price is too high, I'm dropping it to $1,200 shipped. I'm not going much lower than that (if at all) though - if I have to go lower, I may as well keep it and wear it when I can. Thanks for looking. :-!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Re: FS (Reduced): Sinn UX

Someone asked for closeups, here are a couple of pics showing the scuffing on the bracelet, some of small dings on the deployant and the brushed finish I put on the clasps. The difference in the finish on the clasp and the rest of the bracelet is not as pronounced as it looks in these pics. I purposely took the picture to show the scuffing on the bracelet at its worst, that made the clasp look like it is really different from the bracelet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts