1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

THANKS WUS COMMUNITY AND BUYER

Hi WUS Community,

I picked this one up locally in a "several watches lot / needs new battery" type of deal on Craigslist. It came to me with a broken / incomplete bracelet (needs another end link and some pins), so I ordered a new khaki / desert tan nylon 26mm ZULU / NATO 5-ring strap from "the bay".
I changed out the battery as well as adjusted the chronograph to line up at 12:00 and she's keeping time and functioning as usual. In case you're not familiar, here's some quick specs;

* SWISS CALIBRE RONDA 5040.D MOVEMENT

• Case Size: 52mm (wrist shots are on my 7.5" wrist)
  • Case Material: Stainless Steel
  • Bezel Material: Stainless Steel
  • Crown Type: Screw Down
  • Crystal Type: Flame Fusion

No box or papers available. She's got a few small wabi sabi scrapes around the case, but she cleans up nice and is a LOT cheaper than other models on WUS or "the bay". Try this one out for a LOT LESS.

This thing is TRULY a BEAST on the wrist!

Definitely an eye-catcher and you can have it for $60.00 US shipped to your door. I will include the bracelet, in case you want to try and track down the link and pins.

CONUS ONLY, please. It's just cheaper and more convenient for me, sorry to all my friends abroad.

Check out the pics, see my feedback here on WUS and over on "the bay". I'm Mr.Sluggo22 over there. Over 400 transactions and NO ISSUES. I'm one of the "good guys".

Thanks for looking and God bless.

DocSLUGGO, out!

IMG_3617.JPG

IMG_3618.JPG

IMG_3619.JPG

IMG_3620.JPG

IMG_3621.JPG

IMG_3622.JPG

IMG_3623.JPG

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: INVICTA RESERVE LEVIATHAN 1958 SWISS RONDA QUARTZ ON BRAND NEW 26mm KHAKI ZULU

Bump

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: INVICTA RESERVE LEVIATHAN 1958 SWISS RONDA QUARTZ ON BRAND NEW 26mm KHAKI ZULU

*** SOLD - SOLD - SOLD ***

THANKS WUS COMMUNITY AND BUYER!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts