WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I’m selling my Oris Carl Brashear.
This watch is stunning on the wrist and in good condition. There are signs of wear with some case swirls consistent with gentle limited use

I keep my bronze clean. I can’t help it. That’s why this beauty has to go. PATINA drives me crazy. To much old age OCD I guess.

Watch is 43mm on the original unused leather strap and comes with an Oris bronze and stainless steel buckle, both unused also.
Additionally I’m including a 20 mm bronze buckle in a trident design that I used on custom made straps.

Comes with inner and outer boxes, manuals, warranty card and hang tag. Everything that came with the watch.

Watch was purchased at Sydell and Sydell in Chicago, an Oris authorized dealer.

I ship 2 day USPS insured for lower 48 and use PayPal.

PRICE: $2999

Thanks for looking
Henry

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

I’m selling my Oris Carl Brashear.
This watch is stunning on the wrist and in good condition. There are signs of wear with some case swirls consistent with gentle limited use

I keep my bronze clean. I can’t help it. That’s why this beauty has to go. PATINA drives me crazy. To much old age OCD I guess.

Watch is 43mm on the original unused leather strap and comes with an Oris bronze and stainless steel buckle, both unused also.
Additionally I’m including a 20 mm bronze buckle in a trident design that I used on custom made straps.

Comes with inner and outer boxes, manuals, warranty card and hang tag. Everything that came with the watch.

Watch was purchased at Sydell and Sydell in Chicago, an Oris authorized dealer.

I ship 2 day USPS insured for lower 48 and use PayPal.

PRICE: $2999

Thanks for looking
Henry

Reducing price to $2800

1 - 5 of 5 Posts