WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I've got a SBDC001 Black Sumo that was bought a few days ago, along with the Strapcode Endmill bracelet. Came without the warranty card and manual, but the watch was manufactured in February 2015 and has absolutely no issues. Wore it for a few days, found that it didn't sit quite well on my wrist.

The watch has absolutely no scratches, dents, or dings of any kind. That also applies to the bracelet. There might be some extremely faint microscratches on the clasp, but so far I can see none. I have tried to convey what I mean through the photos. I would rate this a 99.999% on the TZ scale.

I am including the OEM bracelet that is BRAND NEW and in original packaging.

The Sumo is mounted on the Strapcode Endmill, and includes all original links.

I am also including the box that came with the watch.

I am based in the UK but can ship anywhere. Asking for 450 USD SOLD SOLD SOLD through Paypal, which includes full insurance and tracking.

For those within the UK, I am asking £290 SOLD SOLD SOLD ​through PayPal, which includes Royal Mail Special Delivery.

I am a long-time lurker on this forum, but I have bought and sold many watches in the past few years. For any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me!

Thank you.

IMG_8065.JPG
IMG_8070.JPG
IMG_8066.JPG
IMG_8067.JPG
IMG_8068.JPG
IMG_8069.JPG
IMG_8075.JPG
IMG_8073.JPG
IMG_8062.JPG

1 - 7 of 7 Posts