WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD For sale is my Islander ISL-36, a combination of elements from the SARB033 and the Datejust, from Long Island Watch. I bought this as a dressier alternative to my OP39, and I really wanted to try out the Datejust look with a jubilee bracelet. Turns out, the dressy nature of the jubilee didn't fit my aesthetic, so off it goes to a better home. If you're interested in this watch, then you most likely know about the specs. It's a SARB-like case, but Marc said he made it a bit thinner. It's running an incredible Miyota 9015, which beats at 28,800 vph, giving it a very smooth sweep. A full rundown of the watch can be found here: Islander Hi-Beat Automatic Dress Watch with Black Dial, AR Sapphire Crystal #ISL-36

The watch is in great condition. There are some tiny rub marks on the high polished bezel, but can easily be polished out if the new owner desires. Please see the photos below. I am asking $190 net to me. I will cover CONUS shipping, sorry no international. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about the watch. Thanks for looking!

IMG_9207.jpg IMG_9208.jpg IMG_9209.jpg IMG_9210.jpg IMG_9211.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts