WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: Steinhart Nav.B-Uhr II 44mm hand wind flieger - "Special" version.

I bought this watch a few weeks ago (end of November) from a fellow forum member, who had in turn purchased the watch from Steinhart originally in February of 2009. This is not your standard 44mm hand wind version, however--this one is equipped with the gold-plated ETA/Unitas-6497 movement instead of the standard version, featuring blued screws and geneva stripes as well. Apparently, the original owner had it "custom" ordered from Steinhart. I don't know how common these are, but I don't think there are too many.

Anyway, I really like the watch, but I have decided that I want an automatic version instead. So, up for sale this one goes. It is in excellent condition with minor wear. It operates as it should and keeps good time. Also, the lume on these is very nice, and can last for quite a long time. Originally, the watch came with the chocolate "Russian" leather strap, and I am including that, but additionally I am including the black version of the strap, as well. The straps do show some wear, especially the chocolate one, but they have a lot of life left. (These straps tend to strech/wrinkle a bit once they are worn so they look a little weird once you take them off, but they look ok when they are on the wrist.)

The watch comes with both boxes, hang tag, and warranty/instruction booklet (dated Feb.2009). (The outer white box has a corner that is dented in, if that matters to anyone--it came that way when I got it.) It will also come with both the chocolate and black straps, but only one Steinhart buckle.

Given the somewhat "rarity" of this watch, I am offering it up SOLD at $410.00 (USD) which includes PayPal fees and US-ONLY shipping (USPS insured). (I am really looking for US sale on this one, so don't be too offened if I won't ship to your country.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Re: FS: "Special" Steinhart Nav.B-Uhr II 44mm Manual w/ 2 straps

Bump up, but now with a REDUCED PRICE -- was $435, now $425 (US) shipped, including PayPal!

Let me restate that I am really looking for a US sale on this one, at least right now. Also I am reasonably FIRM on the price, so please, no low-ball offers. Thanks!

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Up, again with one more price reduction. Was $425, now $410 shipped (US). I don't think I am going to sell it for any less than this right now. So, if you are seriously interested, let me know ASAP, because I am very close to just keeping it!

·
Registered
748 Posts

Up, again with one more price reduction. Was $425, now $410 shipped (US). I don't think I am going to sell it for any less than this right now. So, if you are seriously interested, let me know ASAP, because I am very close to just keeping it!
PM sent!

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

All PMs replied to.

Watch is now SOLD! (Thanks, Greg and WUS!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts