WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my Squale 1521 1521-026-A.
Will include the Squale vanilla scented divers strap (new, unused), the Erika's MN strap and one brand new in package grey The Watch Steward 20mm single-pass strap.
Asking $575 $525 shipped CONUS.

Specs are:
42mmx14mm Thick, Polished Stainless Steel Case
ETA 2824-2 Automatic Movt
Screwed in caseback
Signed, screwdown crown @ 4:00
Double AR coated sapphire crystal
Black dial
500m Water Resistance
20mm lugs

I am second owner. It was purchased in 2019 from Long Island Watch and worn sparingly by both parties. I recently picked up a Sub that I've wanted for a long time and so am trying to downsize my lesser used watches now.

I was say that this watch is one of the most comfortable watches I’ve worn and the size is a good blend such that it looks good on both small and bigger wrists. For reference, I like my watches in the 40-42mm range and have 7 1/8" wrists.

Please see my photos for condition. Of note, there is a minor scuff over the “SQ” in the Squale engraving on right side of the case which is only visible in certain angles. Other than this, some swirlies here and there, but no gouges or dents, bezel insert is free of blemishes, the crystal is free of chips or scratches, there is one tiny swirl in the AR near the date aperture but near impossible to capture in a photo. Movement is running strong and keeping great time. Very good condition.

As mentioned above, comes with Squale tropic rubber with SS keepers and signed buckle, Erika's MN strap, Watch Steward strap, Squale watch roll, card, hang tag, inner and outer boxes.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Thanks for looking.
IMG_4463.jpg
IMG_4464.jpg
IMG_4465.jpg
IMG_4467.jpg
IMG_4468.jpg
IMG_4469.jpg
IMG_4470.jpg
IMG_4471.jpg
IMG_4472.jpg
IMG_4473.jpg
IMG_4474.jpg
IMG_4475.jpg