WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to keep this one but I pulled the trigger on a Pelagos somewhat unexpectedly so I need to sell a few pieces for now, but I am pretty sure I'll get another one at some point. It is a great watch for the $!! It is in excellent condition overall, crystal is mint, protective sticker still on caseback. It does have desk diving marks on the clasp and on a couple of links nearest to the clasp, could be buffed out if you wanted to. Mvt runs great, crown opeartes as it should!

Maker: Squale
Movement: Swiss automatic movement ETA 2824-2
Dial: Black.
Luminous: SuperLuminova
Date: 3 O'clock
Case: 316L Stainless Steel. Polished.
Crown: Screwdown crown at 4 O'clock
Lug: 20mm
Crystal: Flat sapphire crystal
Strap: 20mm Squale signed steel bracelet with diver extension with screw links
Water resistance: 200m
Dimensions: 40mm in diameter, 44.5mm including crown, 12.1mm thick
Power Reserve: ~42 hours
The Squale 20 ATMOS Ref. 1545 watch is Made in Switzerland and powered by a Swiss Made ETA 2824-2 automatic movement.
The Squale 20 ATMOS has a uni-directional 60 click bezel. The screwdown crown is located at 3 O'clock.

This is one from the frist series, I prefer the dial/indices color and the bracelet with pins is great, took me a minute to size it. I bought the watch a few weeks ago (440 shipped to me) and have enjoyed wearing it. It comes with the outer and inner boxes, warranty card, 1 extra link and a FREE strap too.

$390 if you pay via regular paypal, take 3% off otherwise (Need to net about 380). I will pay Priority shipping in the US with delivery confirmation.

PLEASE
EMAIL me at a6biturbo AT gmail DOT com

NO TRADES WHATSOEVER
Payment expected immediately. I won't hold the watch.
US preferred others add $40 for extra fees and postage. NON Negotiable.

Thanks,
Brice

Photos taken this morning

Others, recent photos

·
Registered
37,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SOLD! thank you WUS and buyer!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts