WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello WUS! Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

I could use some quick cash so I'm putting up my 60 atmos. This is one of my favorite watches, and I'll be getting another one down the road for sure. But since it is such a popular watch, I'm hoping it goes fast.

The watch is in great slightly used condition, with very light marks on the side of the case that are typical of normal wear. No major marks or scratches that I noticed. However pictures are the best description, if you need more please ask.

It does not include the orange strap in the pictures. But includes an original squale leather strap that us unworn, as well as the kit.

If you have considered getting this watch before, I assure you that it is 10 times more gorgeous in person, especially in the sun!

I'm asking $850 shipped CONUS. International shipping may be possible at buyers cost and risk, but I prefer to sell in the USA and may wait for an in-country deal. But if you're International, it helps to have good feedback

As for trades, I like rare stuff and anything blue. Take a look at my WTB posts for stuff I've been looking for as well.

I'd put trade value a bit higher. As these are $1100-1200 new.

Thank you for looking and please message me with any interest or questions

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts