WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a Citizen stainless steel, solid link bracelet model 59-15291. It was made for the Aqualand Duplex, Hyper Aqualand, Aqualand Chronograph or various other Citizen Aqualand models that have 20mm size lugs. If you're not sure if this band will fit your watch, I highly recommend looking up the part number on google and emailing any vendors you find to double check. While the bracelet links are solid, the end caps are folded (see pictures below).

I received this a week or so ago in attempt to fit it to my NY0040 diver but it didn't fit correctly so I'm selling it. This band has an 'on the fly' diver's extension that can be adjusted easily on the wrist (nice feature). It is in good shape (TMZ 90%)...with a few very light scratches on the clasp and a few light scuffs on a couple of the links (light enough that the camera doesn't pick them up). The band comes with the curved end pieces but you'll need your own spring bars.

PRICE: $35 **SOLD**

*I will ship to Canada for an additional fee. PM me for details.*

Citizen part Model Number: 59-15291

I've had many successful transactions on WUS so feel free to search my username in the watch deals forum or PM me with any other questions you may have. Thanks for looking!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts