WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD.

I'm offering for sale my Steeldive Captain Willard 6105 Homage SD1970 dive watch, and I'm including an extra Steeldive rubber strap, a sizing tool, an extra set of spring bars, and an attractive Steeldive case. This watch is in new, never worn condition. The stainless steel bracelet has never been sized, and it's covered in protective plastic. The original hangtag, warranty card, and instruction manual are all inside the case. Check my high resolution photos, taken on December 18, 2020, to judge the true condition of this watch. My asking price is $135.00, and that includes priority mail shipping in the USA. Shipping outside the USA will be at cost.

This watch has a ceramic bezel, a Seiko NH35 24-jewel automatic movement with a 41 hour power reserve, and a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating. It has a full lume bezel with BGW9 blue lume, while the hands and indices are coated in C3 green luminous material. It has a screwdown crown, and a screwdown case back. The case and bracelet are made of 316L stainless steel. The case is 43.8 mm in diameter and 13.5 mm in thickness. Lug to lug it measures 46.8mm, and the lug width is 22mm. This watch is water resistant to 200 meters/660 feet.

Please address all inquiries, offers, etc. to me via the WUS messaging system. Please note that I am not interested in any trades. Thanks for reading my ad.

Blue Product Watch Analog watch Glass
Blue Product Analog watch Watch Brown
Blue Product Watch Analog watch Watch accessory
Blue Brown Watch Photograph White
Blue Brown Watch Photograph White
Red Rectangle Maroon Electric blue Baggage
Line Electric blue Tan Metal Cable

1 - 4 of 4 Posts