WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello!

I have up for sale a Steinhart stainless steel bracelet designed for their Nav.B watches. (It may also fit the Debaufre and other brands, but I don't know for sure.) I bought it about a month ago from a fellow forum member and I have never worn it, since I just prefer the straps. There are only a few minor marks on it here and there, mostly near the sizing screws and back of the end pieces. I would say that it is in "near new" condition with the very little wear most likely coming from being sized and installed, I assume.

Here are some basic specs...

22mm wide, no taper
Signed, "butterfly" double-deployment clasp
Solid, screwed end-links
Screwed "sizing" links (6 full and 2 half)
Approx. 180mm or 7-1/8" from lug-hole to lug-hole
Approx. 4mm thick
"Very solid and heavy"

I'm not sure if these are currently available from Steinhart or not, but here's a chance to snag one up! I am offering this one SOLDat $65.00 (US) which includes PayPal fees and US-ONLY shipping (USPS). I have bought and sold several watches, straps, etc. here on WUS over the past 18 months and I have had no complaints, and I have perfect feedback on eBay, as well (juicer78).

Anyway, attached are some photos of the actual bracelet for sale. As usual, thanks for looking and please PM me if you are interested!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: FS: Steinhart 22mm Stainless Bracelet for Nav.B

Bump. Price reduced -- Now at $65 shipped (US).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts