WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Hello WUS,

I am selling my mint condition Steinhart Kermit Ocean One 39 Green Ceramic. It comes with the original oyster AND a Jubilee bracelet. This is Steinhart's take on the Rolex Kermit, and it is a real beauty. I have it on the jubilee, and it is extremely comfortable to wear. It also looks great and wears well on a wide range of wrist sizes.

I purchased this watch brand new from Steinhart, and it is still in new/perfect condition. Its Swiss movement is working perfectly. However, it is not getting the wrist time it deserves, so it should go to a new home. See the photos for the watch's amazing condition. The BNIB oyster bracelet is unworn. The clasp on the jubilee bracelet still has the plastic on it. This is a pristine watch.

The watch comes with the extra links, brand new oyster bracelet, inner and outer Steinhart box, and box swag. The new watch with both bracelets costs $568 from Steinhart. Get it here in Brand New condition for less!

SOLD $499 or best offer, shipped/insured/tracked/Paypal CONUS. I'll ship worldwide if you cover shipping. I have a 100% good reputation on this forum and eBay, so buy with confidence. Sorry, NO TRADES. I am only looking to sell.

Please PM me with any questions.

Specifications (from Steinhart):

Movement: ETA 2824-2/SW 200, élaboré Swiss Made automatic 25/26 Jewels
Case: Stainless 316 L steel satined and polished
Diameter 39mm
Height 13 mm
Weight 170 g
Lug width 20 mm spring bar
Sapphire glass flat, with double anti-reflecting coatings on the interior side with date magnifier
Bezel green ceramic
Back Stainless steel 316 L screwed
Waterproof to 30 ATM
Dial: black with Super Luminova BGW9 hour and minute
Strap Stainless steel 20x16 mm screwed
Buckle Stainless steel 16 mm safety deployment clasp with logo

1 - 18 of 18 Posts