WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
SOLD: Steinhart Ocean 1 GMT - Black Bezel - SS Bracelet - Case & Warranty - w/ extra bezel and links

Hi,

I'm new around WUS but have sold a couple high-end watches here.

I have plenty of references including over 1100 transactions (sold a few Rolex, Omega, Breitling) on eBay with 100% positive feedback, and from The Gear Page
(bought/sold a lot of high-end guitars). I'll gladly provide my info and references to a potential buyer.

If interested send me a PM or email at [email protected]

For sale:

Steinhart Ocean 1 GMT - Black Bezel - Stainless Steel Band with Deployment (fitted for about 7 3/4" wrist and will include extra links) - 42mm Case (not including crown). Warranty good until November 2016.

Includes: case, manual with warranty card, extra links and Pepsi Bezel ordered from Steinhart.

Watch is in close to new condition with just a few marks on the clasp. It functions 100% and keeps great time - well within COSC specs.

Reduced to SOLD $525 shipped (Lower 48 U.S. only). I will accept USPS MO or PayPal (add 3% for reg PP).

I pack well and ship fast via USPS Priority Mail. I will insure the package and provide tracking.

DSC_0049.jpg
DSC_0053.jpg
DSC_0051.jpg
DSC_0061.jpg
DSC_0059.jpg
DSC_0063.jpg
DSC_0064.jpg
DSC_0070.jpg
DSC_0071.jpg

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Steinhart Ocean 1 GMT - Black Bezel - SS Bracelet - Case & Warranty - w/ extra bezel and lin

Bump with price drop

1 - 2 of 2 Posts