WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my beautiful Steinhart Ocean Vintage GMT in excellent condition (95% Conservatively). This is a very clean watch with a couple of very minor marks on the bezel that are very hard to capture with my camera. This also has the typical slightly misaligned GMT hand which is common with this watch. This watch comes as a complete set and is still under warranty from the manufacturer and it also has the extended warranty from Gnomon Watches. It keeps great time and is a beautiful homage. The lume is gorgeous. Please review all my photos carefully as they better describe the condition of the watch. The last photo captures the misalignment of the GMT hand at the 12 O'Clock position. No returns or refunds will be done unless the watch is not as described.

Movement

ETA 2893-2

• Swiss Made
  • automatic
  • 21 Jewels
  • second stop

Functions

• second Time Zone
  • Date at " 3 "
  • screwed Crown

Case

• Stainless steel 316 L
  • Diameter 42 mm
  • Height 14.0 mm
  • Weight 94.5g
  • Lug width 22 mm spring bar
  • Sapphire glass domed, with double anti-reflecting coatings on the interior side
  • Bezel Stainless Steel
  • Back Stainless steel 316 L screwed
  • Waterproof to 30 ATM

Dial & hand

• Dial black
  • Super Luminova C3

• hour and minute with Superluminova C3
  • second hand from the middle

Strap & Buckle

• Strap Stainless Steel 22 mm
  • Buckle stainless steel deployment safety clasp 22 mm with logo

I'm asking a very reasonable $375 SOLD via verified/confirmed PayPal accounts in CONUS. This price will include PayPal fees and USPS Priority Mail shipping to CONUS. I have bought, sold, and traded hundreds of watches on this forum and I have perfect feedback so please buy with confidence. Please PM me with any questions and thanks for looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts