WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello folks,

This one needs little introduction: the Steinhart Ocean Vintage Military or "OVM". The specs are well documented, as are the stellar reviews, so I'll keep it short. I purchased this one new in April 2012 and gave it to my Dad. He wore this one in a rotation with his Maratac and Tag, but never in water and its been running great. The head is in great shape and the crystal and bezel are perfect. The bracelet has scuffs as expected and consistent with desk diving.

I recently gave Dad my PO 2500, so he asked me to sell his thee watches as he only wants to keep the Omega and his Maratac.

This one will ship with shoulder less spring bars in place and on a generic striped NATO strap (not the one in photo). Included is the bracelet and original spring bars, boxes, and booklet.

These are pretty much sold out all the time, so here's your chance to get one now SOLD Locally $435 shipped in the USA. PayPal is fine from verified accounts and shipping only to confirmed address on the account - NO TRADES please.

Thanks for looking.

Hoppy

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist

Sent using Tapatalk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts