WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I may come to regret this, but for sale is this beautiful Stowa Antea 390. This is the quite rare Schwarz, Ohne Datum (black, without date) edition. A catch and release for me, I had searched a long time for this particular style, and was delighted to finally acquire it recently. After several days of admiring its form and wanting to fall in love, I’ve finally, reluctantly, had to concede that it is not quite for me after all.

To me, this has always been the cleanest and most elegant execution of this great design piece. The black dial and white hands/markings are stunning, and without the unnecessary complication of a date window or sub-dial at 6 o’clock, the understated magnificence of the Bauhaus design really shines.

The watch is a great size at 39mm, and is powered by a very accurate automatic ETA 2824-2 movement (~ +1 sec per day). I would describe the overall condition of the watch as excellent (95% +), with the polished case in outstanding shape (no scratches, scuffs or dings), and flawless front and back crystals. It comes with a black leather strap with Stowa deployment clasp, and also a spare, unused Schauer strap (also black leather). All this comes inside a very nice Schauer box (much more solid and sturdy than the new Stowa ones).

All in all this is a great package that will be a fantastic acquisition for the right person. I’ll happily answer any questions or provide further pictures (I realize these aren’t the greatest – apparently I’m not much of a photographer).

Selling for $675, including PayPal fees and insured shipping within CONUS.

Thanks for looking!
IMG_1103.JPG
IMG_1104.JPG
IMG_1105.JPG
IMG_1107.JPG
IMG_1109.JPG
IMG_1112.JPG
IMG_1116.JPG
IMG_1120.JPG

1 - 2 of 2 Posts