WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD - Never say Never! Thought I would never sell this. I am the original owner. Near mint condition and complete with what you see including outer box. Watch looks great and functions as it should.

Stowa no longer makes the creme colored dial. I will accept bank wire transfer or PayPal (buyer pays the 3% fee) and I will cover shipping and insurance (USPS Priority with insurance and tracking). If

you are outside the CONUS, I will accept bank wire transfer or PayPal plus 4% fee and there will be an extra charge added for shipping and insurance depending on location. My fee is the lowest I will

accept so please do not ask. I am not interested in any trades as I am downsizing and I am in no hurry to sell. I will not hold the watch and then wait for payment. My price is 700 dollars.

Plenty of References available.

The Antea creme is fitted with an automatic movement (ETA 2824-2) that can be seen through the sapphire crystal display back.

The dial is creme colored, the hands and Arabic numerals are black, and, at the six position, there is a date window.

The Antea creme comes with a black leather strap.

Dimensions are 39mm wide and 9.10mm thick. The strap size is 20mm.

Awards: In 2005, the Antea automatic won the "International Watch Award" ("Goldene Unruhe 2005"), in it's category....................the world's biggest watch contest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts