WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

Considering a change in the collection so I'm selling all my watches (but the PO). First up is a Stowa Flieger that I received in November '14, the last batch that came with this logo on the dial.

The watch is in perfect condition and timekeeping is excellent (within 5-6s a day fast). All boxes and papers present, I am the first and only owner.

Specifications:
Dimensions
Diameter: 40.00 mm
Height: 10.20 mm
Strap width: 20 mm
Lug-to-Lug size: 48.60 mm
Waterproof: up to 5 ATM
Weight: 70 gr.

Materials
Case: Stainless steel, fine matt, grinded by hand
Dial: black matt, white printed, Superluminova C3, STOWA logo and made in Germany printed in light grey
Crystals: Front sapphire crystal domed with AR coating on the inside and sapphire display case back
Hands: Temperature-blued steel, Superluminova C3

Movement
Caliber: ETA 2824-2, top version with blued screws

Specific features
screwed case back,temperature-blued steel hands, dial with STOWA logo, hands and numerals on dial with Superluminova C3

!SOLD! for 750USD (no trades considered), including shipping within the EU and paypal fees. I'm willing to ship to the US or Canada, but it costs 20$ extra. Watch and myself are located in the EU. Please check my references on the appropriate section.

Last picture was taken from my previous sale ad, the rest were taken today. Please excuse the dust particle in the first picture...

Kind regards,
Catalin

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Stowa Flieger LNIB

The watch is still available.

Kind regards,
Catalin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts