WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m testing the waters with this one as I’m on the fence about letting it go. Today we have an Excellent condition (93% TZ) Stowa Marine Klassik 40 with the Top Grade ETA 2824-2, Arabic numbers and furnace blued hands. This is the most accurate watch in my collection and never needs to have the time readjusted on my winder or wrist. It’s well within COSC specs and is sure to please anyone that has to have complete accuracy. The watch has a small mark on the external AR coating above the 1 and a very small ding on the side of the bezel just below the 6. Both are very hard to see and almost impossible to photograph, but are there for full disclosure. Please examine the photos carefully as they give you an accurate description of the watch in its current condition. I can take more photos upon request. Please ask any questions before committing to buy it. I believe the watch is still under warranty until July of this year. If you're looking for a fine German Made watch this one is for you.

The watch will come with the complete set to include the external boxes, metal presentation box, warranty card/instruction manual, the original OEM leather strap and a bonus OEM leather strap. Both straps are in fantastic condition and aren’t far from like new.

* Watch is 40mm X 10.2mm
* ETA 2824-2 Top grade movement
* 50m water resistant
* 20mm lugs

Priced at $625 USD NET SOLD and I’ll cover the cost of shipping to your CONUS address. I have over one hundred successful transactions on this forum with perfect feedback so please buy with confidence. Please PM me with any questions and thanks for looking. I’m not interested in trades. I will ship international at buyers expense to cover fees and shipping costs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Stowa Marine Klassik 40 White Dial Top Grade ETA 2824-2 Complete Set Under Warranty

BUMP

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: Stowa Marine Klassik 40 White Dial Top Grade ETA 2824-2 Complete Set Under Warranty

BUMP

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

BUMP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts