WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings – I finally got around to cleaning out my strap drawer and am offering the following additional straps for your consideration. Since I’m not charging a lot, shipping is limited to the CONUS via the USPS. Paypal accepted; checks preferred for smaller amounts. Please read below for a description and condition of the particular strap. My wrist size is approximately 6.5”. I’m open to bundled orders. If interested, or if you have any questions, please email me directly at ubc1520 (at) gmail.com.

Thanks,:-!

Dean….UBC1520

As shown in photos, Top to Bottom

(1) Original Kodiak Limone 24/24mm, 115/75 strap with matching stitching and sewn-in buckle – In good condition. Originally purchased for $125. Price: $75. Reduced to $70. Now reduced to $65. Withdrawn. Decided to hold on to it.

(2) 26/26mm, 125/85 dark brown leather strap with white stitching and buckle – Never worn, brand new condition. Price: $14. Reduced to $10. Now reduced to $7. SOLD--Thank You WUS!

(3) 24mm Black & Grey NATO-style strap, 10 3/4” – In good condition. Originally purchased for $13. Price: $7. Reduced to $5. Now reduced to $3. SOLD--Thank You WUS!

(4) 24mm after market Panerai-style stainless steel bracelet with butterfly deployment clasp – Currently sized to 6” with four additional links. Alternating matte & polished links. Originally purchased for around $90. Price: $40. Reduced to $35. SOLD--Thank You WUS!

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Strap Drawer Cleaning-Part II: 4 Straps: Kodiak, NATO, Leather, SS; 24mm & 26mm

Bump with price reductions.

Thanks.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Strap Drawer Cleaning-Part II: 4 Straps: Kodiak, NATO, Leather, SS; 24mm & 26mm

Bump with further price reductions. SS Bracelet now sold.

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts