WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered this bracelet for my SKX007 about two weeks ago from Strapcode.com. As I understand it, Strapcode and Tungchoy are one and the same but I could be wrong. A few days after it shipped, I acquired an OEM Seiko president bracelet. I prefer the look of the president bracelet so the oyster has to go. It is brand new, as it was received from Strapcode. It has not been installed on anything, it hasn't been sized, plastic not removed, etc. I took it out of the bag and separated the solid end link and pin off one side for the pictures...that's it.

I paid $55.99 for this on Strapcode and played the waiting game for the shipping. I'm offering this for sale for $54 (Sold) and you get the bonus of faster shipping fom the US. The bracelet will be shipped to you via USPS priority mail to the CONUS only. Insurance would be on your dime if you want it. I'll accept payment via Paypal only (shipping & PayPal fees are factored into the asking price).

References: I've got a few feedbacks on this site and around 84 on ebay under the same username. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

This is the link to the exact item I purchased (for your reference): 22mm Brushed Oyster Solid Link 316L Stainless Steel Bracelet for Seiko 007 Diver

View attachment 986832

View attachment 986835

(Grey band not included)
View attachment 986836

View attachment 986838

1 - 2 of 2 Posts