WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a recently acquired chronograph, the Swiss Army Chrono Classic 241121. It's is like new condition (about 1 month old) and was worn only 5-6 times around the house. The crystal, case, bezel, bracelet and clasp are free of dings or swirlies. A fingerprint or spot of dust may appear in the photos but obviously can be wiped off. Conservatively, I'll rate the watch at 98% on the TMZ scale. If I hadn't just found my 'grail' chrono, I'd certainly keep it...but I just don't need all these chronos. It has sapphire crystal, 100m water resistance, and a beautiful butterfly clasp. Comes with boxes, manual and hang-tag. I'm setting a bargain basement price, so no other offers will be accepted. The watch regularly retails for anywhere from $270-$400 so my price is, frankly, awesome already.:-d

PRICE: $160 ***WATCH IS SOLD***

Swiss Army Chrono Classic 241121

full specs can be found here:

Swiss Army Chrono Classic - White Face, Blue Bezel - Stainless Steel Bracelet 241121

I've had many successful sale transactions here on WUS so feel free to search my username in the watch deals forum or PM me with any other questions you may have. Thanks for looking!

EDIT: Watch is now SOLD. Thanks WUS and buyer.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts