WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a brand new Swiss Army Divemaster, model 241037, on bracelet PLUS an unworn Hadley Roma genuine rubber strap. This was purchased from Ashford a couple of weeks ago, and other than sizing the bracelet, has never been worn. I had bought a genuine rubber strap to go with it but since aquiring a few new watches in the last week, this watch and the new rubber strap need to go. Watch is in pristine condition. There may be a couple of handling marks on the side of the clasp from resizing, but that is it. The clasp face still has the protective sticker on it. All links, bezel, and crystal are clean. Rate this watch at 99% on the TMZ scale. These are $300-$400 new but you get a free genuine rubber strap PLUS two year Ashford warranty ta boot for a super low price. Comes with all boxes and paperwork.

*Bonus Casio DW6900G also included in the price* see below

PRICE: $225 ***WATCHES ARE SOLD***

*not interested in trades and cannot ship outside of the USA*

Features:

--500 meter water resistant
--Sapphire crystal
--metal bracelet and genuine rubber strap

dmblackend.jpg dmblackstrap.jpg

I have many sales on WUS so feel free to search my username in the watch deals forum or pm/email me with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: Brand New Swiss Army Dive Master Black w/ Bonus Strap $215

You won't find a better deal anywhere for a high quality 500m quartz dive watch w/ sapphire in this condition. The black model on bracelet tends to sell for more (in some cases a lot more) than the blue or orange versions, and at this price (plus the free strap) this is perfect opportunity to try this beautiful beast without busting your wallet. Remember this watch is essentially brand new.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Re: FS: Brand New Swiss Army Dive Master Black w/ Bonus Strap $210

Alrighty, I'm adding a bonus Gshock into the mix at no cost, so that's 2 watches PLUS the genuine unworn rubber strap all for

**BOTH WATCHES SOLD**

1 - 7 of 7 Posts