WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a used Swiss Army 24221 (Marlboro Adventure Team Edition) that's looking for a new home. Battery was replaced about a year ago. The strap is a 'swiss army style' band by Hadley Roma and it is actually an upgrade to the original band (thicker leather and nylon weave). I bought it off the bay used so it is the older model with just the "Swiss Army" (not VSA) on the dial...IMO this dial feels less crowded than the newer versions. Watch is in great shape for its age...the red bezel shows no real scratches...a few light l scuffs on the silver bezel edge, caseback and sides of the case...all minor. There is one small micro scuff on the crystal right above the 5 o'clock marker...but it so small and insignificant, you'll likely never see it. The band was bought new by me last year and shows little to no wear. It makes a great field watch 'beater' that's very light on the wrist and a pleasure to look at. No boxes or papers but will ship securely in box.

PRICE: $25 ***WATCH IS SOLD***

I've sold plenty on WUS so feel free to search my username in the watch deals forum or pm/email me with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts