WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD! - thanks to WUS!

>>>>>>>

I'm selling a couple of my watches to make room for a few incoming Russians.

This Swiss Legend GMT is brand new, I took the stickies off to photograph it but never wore it and the bracelet is unsized.

I honestly think Swiss Legend watches are very under-rated, this one is a really solid beast, it has a beautiful stainless steel case and the watch as shown weighs 227 grams. The stainless is polished in various locations and it's the best polish job I've ever seen.

This is a very solid watch and the bracelet has solid chunks with screws. It has a really solid double deployant clasp.

I bought the watch in a frenzy in December 2008 but just never wore it and I have too many other watches, plus I got into Russian and Chinese watches and bought several of those.

The GMT function works via the separate crown at 10:00. Also, this baby is claimed at 330 ft ATM and has a screw-down crown, just like those expensive dive watches!

Here's the specs from the Swiss Legend website:
  • Swiss Legend SL-90013-55 Swiss legend GMT Collection.
  • Swiss Quartz Movement with GMT function.
  • Unidirectional Rotating Bezel.
  • Water Resistant to 10ATM/ 330 feet/ 100 meters.
  • 46mm Stainless Steel Case and Bracelet with Push Button Hidden Clasp. Screw Down Crown.
  • Date Display between 3 and 5 o'clock.
It comes in the box with instruction manual as you see in the photos. I just took these photos this morning, so this is the condition, just like new.

A great deal at $95.00 incl. shipping from my place in Maryland to any of the 48 states, which I estimated at about $10.00 via USPS or FedEx. Shipping to HI or AK costs more, so contact me first. PayPal only, I have a business PayPal account for my other work.

PM me with any questions, Sodiac. I have a PayPal Business Verified (43) account and a 100% buyer rating on eBay.

Here's a Photobucket slide show of the watch: http://s475.photobucket.com/albums/rr119/SodiacPics/Swiss Legend GMT/?albumview=slideshow

and here are some pics:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts