WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***** SOLD! Thank you, WUS!

Gentlemen:

Due to a recent acquisition (which I posted about a few days ago and am super thrilled about), I have to part with a watch that I have really loved since day 1. The wife doth protest. :( Fortunately for you, I'm asking for $3,000 for a watch that I paid much more for and is in safe-queen-condition. I cover expedited shipping costs and eat the PayPal fees. Here's a link to the eBay auction, too. Please contact me if you have any questions. I've sold on here several times and my eBay feedback/profile speaks for itself. Buy or inquire with confidence.

Ebay link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tag-Heuer-Carrera-1887-Chronograph-Watch-DISCONTINUED-Blue-Dial-/172029117406?hash=item280dbc03de:g:4J8AAOSw8-tWbhVs

THE WATCH SPECS:

• This watch has been DISCONTINUED by TAG. Consequently, the value of this watch will only go UP and UP! This is a collector's piece!
  • Movement: Automatic chronograph
  • Case Material: Stainless Steel
  • Bezel Material: Stainless Steel
  • Crystal: Domed Sapphire
  • Case Back: Exhibition, screwed in with engravings
  • Bracelet and Clasp Material: Stainless steel
  • Case Diameter: 41 mm
  • Case Width: 16
  • Lug Width: 20 mm - tapers to 18 mm at the buckle
  • Water Resistance: 100 Meters
  • Crown: Push-Pull
  • Clasp Style: Hidden folding clasp with dual button deployment
Detailed Condition Description:

This is a PRE-OWNED watch. I am the FIRST AND ONLY person to have ever owned this watch. I bought this watch from an online luxury watch retailer that I have personally used before and absolutely stand behing 100%.

This auctions includes all items in the second picture of this listing (i.e., watch, inner and outer boxes, factory manual, certificate of authenticity from retailer, original receipt of sale, AND EXTRA distressed, brown leather strap that absolutely changes the look of the watch (the strap itself cost me $89.00).

- OVERALL CONDITION: On a scale of 1-10, this watch is an overall 9.5 Please see details below.

- Crystal Condition: 10/10 - NO scratches, nicks, or scuffs. AR coating is intact.

- Case Condition: 9/10 - maybe some minute, barely perceptible hairline marks on either side of the case.

- Bracelet Condition: 9/10 - Maybe some MINUTE hairline scratches from gentle (mostly in the office) wear. The extra distressed, brown leather strap has about 5 wear sessions on it, so it's practically new. It completely changes the look of the watch!

- Clasp Condition: 9/10 - Minute hairline scratches from brushing lightly against my desk. That's about it. Functions perfectly.
- Movement Condition: 10/10 - the watch runs at +/- 5 seconds a day. The movement functions absolutely perfectly. The date functions perfectly. To my knowledge, the movement works as it is supposed to.

IMG_0106.jpg
IMG_1922.jpg
IMG_1956.jpg
IMG_1940.jpg
IMG_1942.jpg
IMG_1946.jpg
IMG_1951.jpg
IMG_1950.jpg
IMG_2649.jpg
IMG_2667.jpg
IMG_9201.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts