WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TAG Heuer Model #: CV2017.BA0794 (Current MSRP: $3,900)

Price: $1,700 shipped (insured) within the United States and PayPal’d (SOLD on eBay for $1,755)

Watch Details: Up for sale is my pre-owned Silver TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Automatic Chronograph (41mm). The watch is in near PERFECT condition and keeps EXCELLENT time. Everything is in perfect working order and the watch has never had any problems and has never been serviced. This watch has the sapphire crystal exhibition caseback (visible movement through the back of the case), which has recently been discontinued by TAG Heuer. Get this watch with the sapphire caseback while you still can!

This watch is practically brand new and has only been worn about 10 times. It was purchased on December 21, 2010 from an Authorized Dealer, so the watch still has roughly 15 months left on the warranty. The only sign of wear is a very small “mark” on the side of the case as circled in red in my photo. The bezel, sapphire crystals, caseback, bracelet and everything else are MINT! Overall, the watch is in amazing, like-new condition and I would rate it a 97%. The watch comes on the original TAG Heuer bracelet as pictured with additional links that were removed to originally size the watch. It comes with the original inner and outer TAG Heuer boxes with the leather TAG Heuer “wallet” that contains the an instruction booklet and warrantee card stamped by the AD and filled out with just the purchase date. The registration papers also come with the watch and I will let the buyer register the watch.

Watch Features: High functionality and masculine styling make this Calibre 16 Automatic Chronograph a necessity for all lovers of motor racing. A high-tech Calibre 16 automatic movement powers the chronograph functions like central seconds, plus minutes and hours. A small seconds counter is positioned at 9 o'clock and a date feature at 3 o'clock.

An open flange design allows for easy readability of seconds. A tachymeter scale on the bezel gives average speed measurement. The sapphire crystal fitted into the caseback reveals the decorated TAG Heuer Valjoux 7750 movement in action.

Note: My photos are original photos of the actual TAG Heuer Carrera CV2017 watch that you will receive. It was hard to really capture to elegance of the watch, as it is so shiny! The brown TAG Heuer display pad is NOT included. It was used for photo purposes only and to protect the watch during the photographing process.

As always, feel free to ask me any questions.

·
Banned
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Silver Automatic Chronograph 41mm CV2017.BA0794 MINT LNIB

Bump for a nice watch

·
Banned
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Silver Automatic Chronograph 41mm CV2017.BA0794 MINT LNIB

Price dropped

1 - 4 of 4 Posts