WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
18,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD Tag Heuer WAN2110 Black 300M Aquaracer "Submariner" 41mm Auto Calibre 5 w/ Box, Papers #2172

**This watch is being sold with 50% of the profits going to "Defender of the Fatherless" which is a 501c3 nonprofit organization registered with the IRS. They support an orphanage in the Philippines (Gentle Hands of Manila) along with providing adoption grants to qualified families. **

Tag Heuer Aquaracer Men's Watch
Model WAN2110 (WAN2110.BA0822)
41mm case with polished sides and brushed top finishes
Black bezel with silver lettering
Black dial - great lume! Lume dots are white in daylight. They have not discolored or faded.

Original Tag Heuer Calibre 5 automatic movement running with no known issues. Currently running within approx. +/- 5 seconds per 24 hours.

No service history, but the watch winds/sets/runs smoothly. My local watchmaker has reviewed the movement and gives it a clean bill of health with no need for service at this time.

SOLD 48 HOUR SALE (and then off to eBay) @ $895 - YOU will cover the PayPal fees (or other payment method). I will cover the UPS 2nd Day Air insured shipping charges for CONUS buyers.

NO Trades. Price is FIRM.

Comes with original Tag Heuer BA0822 stainless bracelet - full length

**Watch comes with black Tag Heuer outer box, black Tag Heuer inner box with watch pillow, Tag Heuer card holder, Tag Heuer Calibre 5 Operating Instructions, Tag Heuer Warranty Card (stamped by Authorized Dealer but not completed or dated). Clearly visible serial number on caseback.**

Condition - Bezel is near mint with some light marks. Crystal is scratch free. Case is very nice to near mint with light marks on the polished sides. Case has been lightly touched up but retains correct finishes and lines.

Bracelet is very nice with multiple scratches on the clasp and a few links. Bracelet has been professionally (lightly) refinished. (That means the polished sections have been polished to original finish and the brushed sections have been brushed to original finish. This removes most light scratches and marks, but does not remove enough material to alter the profile/shape of the bracelet links or clasp. This is the same process that occurs when you return an Tag Heuer to the factory service center for an overhaul.)

There will be no surprises. All wear marks can be seen in the pictures.

LOTS of references upon request and feedback here on the forum. Search "exelonman" here...Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation

I am a proud Sponsor of the Watchuseek forum. Sponsors pay monthly support fees to help the forum be available for all users. Please help support Watchuseek by purchasing from Sponsors. Please check out my other listings.

You are welcome to call or text me at 859 893 4868. I am happy to answer any questions or attempt to send additional photos of a specific area for a serious buyer.

·
Vendor
18,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: SALE! Tag Heuer WAN2110 Black 300M Aquaracer "Submariner" 41mm Auto Calibre 5 w/ Box, Papers #21

SOLD

1 - 2 of 2 Posts