WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m now going to offer For Sale a Very Rare Limited Edition Original Subaqua NOMA with Gibeon
Meteorite Dial. This is a very Limited Edition #1450 of 3000; the finish is gun-metal IP. The Unsigned
Rotor increases the rarity only 1100 were produced like this.
The watch is very well made and awesome looking to say in the least. With the T-bar lugs it will fit any
size wrist. Many who purchased the same watch paid $1800 to $2000. The Gun Metal finish was the
most limited.
Invicta is one of two companies to have had access to the Gibeon Meteorite Material.
The other very famous company charges $4000.00 Premium just for the Gibeon Meteorite Dial alone.
This material can no longer be obtained from its original source. The Gibeon Meteorite is 4.5 Billion
Years Old. It fell to earth during the Prehistoric times in Namibia Africa.

SOLD**********************************************************************

MODEL 4381
Switzerland
Swiss Made Valjoux 7750 Automatic

I'm Asking a very low $995 Now Only $895 + Shipping Cost Final Reduction Need the Funds NOW $775 for a very special Timepiece with a true Gibeon Meteorite Dial!
PayPal Only Verified CONUS
Please check my references on the forum under my user name nanoman
Also PM or email with any questions I can assist you further.
If you are feeling lucky, make me an Offer

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Men’s Original Subaqua NOMA Gibeon Meteorite Dial Rare Limited Edition (Un-worn)

UP for the Weekend

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Men’s Original Subaqua NOMA Gibeon Meteorite Dial Rare Limited Edition (Un-worn)

Up for Sunday

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Up Please

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Make a reasonable Offer

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Up Please

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

up

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

UP Please

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

UP

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

UP Please

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Up for Friday

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

UP

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Up for the weekend

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

UP with discount

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Up with final discount

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

SOLD*************************************Thanks Mike and WUS

1 - 16 of 16 Posts