WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hamilton Khaki Field 42 mm automatic mens watch. There is very little wear on this watch. I only wore it once or twice as it is just to large for my wrist. It needs to go to someone who can give it the wrist time it deserves. This watch is near mint condition, 98%. It comes with the original stainless steel bracelet and I'm including a Hirsch 22 mm leather strap with a Christoper Ward deployment. The white dot in picture one, between the hands and the number eight is just a reflection from the phone, no blemishes on the watch at all.I think a fair price for this watch is $365.00 with free shipping, CONUS only and Paypal only. For trade I would like the same watch in the 38mm size or the older 38mm with the inverted triangle, those are the only trades. I have great standing with ebay and paypal if you need credentials. This is a great deal for the price. Don't hesitate to email me or text if you have questions, (870)761-1614. I will ship with tracking number and insurance. I do not ship internationally. ham1.JPG ham4.JPG ham5.JPG

1 - 2 of 2 Posts