WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All sales include PayPal fees and free CONUS shipping only. Please no PayPal Gift. Prices are negotiable unless noted otherwise. Please contact me through Email or PM if you have any questions. Will ship to PayPal listed address only.

TICINO Sea-Viper Vintage Pro Diver - White Lume - MINT CONDITION

I bought this new and had the bracelet removed before wearing it. I wore the watch a dozen or so times on a NATO and the head shows zero wear, no scratches to crystal, bezel or body. The bracelet is in Like New Condition with protective film still applied. Includes original box, NATO strap and warranty card all as shown in picture. Asking $SOLD. (PRICE INCLUDES FREE USPS SHIPPING, INSURANCE AND PAYPAL FEES.) If you have any questions, please contact me.

Purchased at Sizzlin Watches

• Pro Diver Watch
  • Case: 40mm. Solid 316L stainless steel with screw-down crown and case back
  • Case Height: 13mm
  • Crown: 8mm. Screw down crown
  • Bracelet: Solid 316L stainless steel. Oyster bracelet with fold buckle and a GlideLock fine adjustment clasp. Brushed outer links. Polished center links. Featuring a divers extension
  • Glass: Genuine AR inner-coated domed sapphire crystal
  • Dial: Matte black
  • Lume: White (glows blue)
  • Hands: Silver with vintage white lume (glows blue)
  • Bezel: Unidirectional aluminum bezel insert with lume dot
  • Movement: 24-jewel Miyota 9015 Japanese automatic. High beat rate at 28,800 bph. The movement hacks and can also be hand wound
  • Water Resistance: 20atm/660ft. 100 percent tested

1 - 1 of 1 Posts